Sign in to follow this  
RUSS9999

Table Rock Lake

Planning a trip to table rock lake next spring. It will be the first time I have fished the lake. Going some time between April and June. What would be the best time to go and what part of the lake do I want to fish? Do the bass spawn in late April early May in South Mo. lakes?

Post in central thread. You'll get more accurate responses

If I was going to go to Table Rock between April and June, I'd go in March.

April will almost certainly be your best bet, weather permitting. They'll be eating a variety of baits and potentially be thinking about spawning, again depending on the weather. Jerkbait, wart, spinnerbait, ned rig, and swinging football head should all be good. 

• Like 1

I'd pick march as well but I live there and and can pick and choose my days..The A Rig will get bit into April but that will be the back side of it..the wart bite should be on ,as well as dragging a jig or shaky head..As bluebasser said the ned rig has been solid..

There will be fish on the beds in April ,I fished the FLW there and we were bed fishing in May.

Although I like to fish the river, the kimberling city area would be a good choice.

• Like 1

It's carved in stone May 8-11-2016. Going to Port Kimberling. What will the bass be hitting then? Will they be in the coves or out on the main lake points?

It's carved in stone May 8-11-2016. Going to Port Kimberling. What will the bass be hitting then? Will they be in the coves or out on the main lake points?

Beginning of May they would probably be starting to Spawn, don't think you would have much action on main lake stuff, but i guess that depends on the weather

Some of the big girls will have finished by then and may be hanging around cedars. A Zara Spook can call some big ones up it things are right.

Might wanna check out the T-Rock forum on Ozarkanglers.com and Pete Wenners' Youtube channel. Very good info

• Like 2