Sign in to follow this  
tipptruck1

Looks Like Radier Is Evloving.

You are officially the worst speller. I just took a crap that can spell better than you.

Hey, he posted that around the witching hour of midnight.  Cut a guy some slack, will ya?

You are officially the worst speller. I just took a crap that can spell better than you.

Give the guy a break. He's from rural Wisconsin. They give Alabama inbreeds a run for the money.

Give the guy a break. He's from rural Wisconsin. They give Alabama inbreeds a run for the money.

My family is from Michigan thank you very much. And before you start, last time I checked their ain't any inbred country folk in Flint Michigan.

Bro, I mocked the gorilla at the zoo down here. It started tearing through his exhibit like a mad man. Then ran up and smacked the window. This fool the gorilla shook the building when he smacked that window. It was quite interesting to say the least.

I have since made up with the gorilla. He will actually come up and fist bump my fist at the window now. Eventually, I'll figure out how to break him out of there. I feel bad having my homie Big Rilla locked up like that, he deserves better.

Gotta complete your thought in that first sentence. The worst speller what..... ever? In the world? On the internet?

Bro, I mocked the gorilla at the zoo down here. It started tearing through his exhibit like a mad man. Then ran up and smacked the window. This fool the gorilla shook the building when he smacked that window. It was quite interesting to say the least.

I have since made up with the gorilla. He will actually come up and fist bump my fist at the window now. Eventually, I'll figure out how to break him out of there. I feel bad having my homie Big Rilla locked up like that, he deserves better.

You better be careful.  If I recall correctly, the last time you mocked someone you ran for your life.  You better hope that no one ever gives that gorilla a ladle.

I have since made up with the gorilla and we got married. He will actually come up and fist bump my fist at the window now. Eventually, I'll figure out how to break him out of there. I feel bad having my homie Big Rilla locked up like that, he deserves better.

Dude...I had to.

• Like 1

Don't feed the animals.

My dad as a kid soaked cherries in my grandfather's home made wine. Then he went to the local zoo and fed the chimps. They were all drunk when he left.

• Like 1

They don't bass fish in Alabama they run those multiple lines for catfish? And gallon jugs with baited hooks? Lol

They don't bass fish in Alabama they run those multiple lines for catfish? And gallon jugs with baited hooks? Lol

Ain't never run a trot line?

No hush puppies? The catfish taste great on a wood fire.

Ain't never run a trot line?

Or gone frog gigging?

Up north in salt water they call it tub trawling.  Gill nets changed all that.

I have to ask. What kind of loving is E V loving?

Extra-vehicular?

Energetically vocal?

Eventually voluntary?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I have to ask. What kind of loving is E V loving?

Extra-vehicular?

Energetically vocal?

Eventually voluntary?

Inquiring minds want to know.

The kind of loving you get from this

post-18056-0-64068200-1449188515_thumb.j

Extremely vulgar

Extra V I a g r a

I like the outfit.  The elephant on her outfit is quite appropriate.

Do you suppose elephants have t-shirts with her image on them?

• Like 1