Sign in to follow this  
Avalonjohn44

Pulled the trigger... Tracker 190 TX

I was gonna go for the 175 TXW, but the 190TX was not that much more and I got it with a beast 115HP motor.

Applied for financing today, but apparently won't know anything till Monday or Tuesday - Tracker Marine financing is closed on the weekends?!?!

If you're a prayer oriented person, say a prayer for me. If you aren't a prayer oriented person, say one for me anyway... :D

• Like 4

Here's a pic:

IMAG2533.jpg

Nice. Congrats

• Like 1

To my knowledge the reason boats dealers are often closed on weekends is because they need access from banks to approve financing and most banks are only on Saturday until noon and closed again until Monday morning.  Nice rig, sharp.

• Like 1

About 19k before they add all the prep and freight and taxes and little fees... It's got tons of storage and the front deck is big enough to put a tent on...

I just picked mine up last weekend. Did you get the 4stroke or 2?

image.png

• Like 1

I wanna ride ;)

• Like 1

Looks like you can either get a 4 or 2 stroke Merc 115 for this boat - if the Optimax 2 stroke 115 won't get you in future emmissions trouble then that would be my choice (less expensive and lighter) .

• Like 1

13 hours ago, clark9312 said:

I just picked mine up last weekend. Did you get the 4stroke or 2?

image.png

Man, that boat looks a heck of a lot prettier on the water than in the BPS showroom...

I went for the Optimax 2 stroke, I think with the lower emission DFI I should be fine for the foreseeable future in VA. Hopefully.

Good choice on the two stroke 115HP Optimax - I really think it is the best recommendation for a bass boat of this type : Not that much more expensive and you never have to second guess yourself on power ! At cruising speed gas usage is surprisingly good as well . I now believe the tracker PT190 with the Merc Optimax 115HP is THE sweetspot in the tracker bassboat series mainly because of the two stroke engine option .

• Like 1

Just got approved today and pickup is in 2 weeks. I can't wait.

Now to upgrade the TM and the Electronics... Going with a 24v 70lb TM and a single Humminbird Helix 7 SI with GPS. I played around with the 5 SI, it was too small I think, since I will be turning it around to use from the bow. The 7SI was a lot bigger. Might go with the comparable Lowrance.

Congrats on the new rig! 

• Like 1