Jump to content
jtipton91

Rage structure bug does it for me today!

Recommended Posts

Caught these girls pitching to shoreline veggies with a 1/4 bullet and rage structure bug. They were nailing it on the drop or hop. Good evening even though quite windy

20160604_175620.jpg

20160604_175638.jpg

20160604_181651.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice fish, the wind was horrible out there today. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice fish!

The Structure Bug has been killer for me, too.

 

:fishing-026:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice job! Fishermen much better than I love the wind... I cannot say I'm a fan and prefer days <10 mph.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bluebasser86 said:

Nice fish, the wind was horrible out there today. 

The wind in Kansas is killer. Just something we get used to I guess.

10 hours ago, roadwarrior said:

Nice fish!

The Structure Bug has been killer for me, too.

 

:fishing-026:

People wine and cry about the price of rage products but I bet when they have days like these with them, they don't have anything bad to say lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, NorcalBassin said:

Nice job! Fishermen much better than I love the wind... I cannot say I'm a fan and prefer days <10 mph.

Heck, that's a glass day in kansas. Yesterday we had every third wave coming over the nose of the boat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, gardnerjigman said:

Heck, that's a glass day in kansas. Yesterday we had every third wave coming over the nose of the boat. 

Haha exactly! If I see the weather forecast with 10mph wind I'm pretty alright with that here in wichita lol its the 35+ that's been far too common lately

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice going man....  but, 35+mph wind, another reason to never to go Kansas!!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, buzzed bait said:

nice going man....  but, 35+mph wind, another reason to never to go Kansas!!  

Kansas isnt as bad as people think, I promise. Aside from the wind it's a beautiful place. The abundant agricultural settings lead to farm pond city. It is much like oklahoma.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jtipton91 said:

Kansas isnt as bad as people think, I promise. Aside from the wind it's a beautiful place. The abundant agricultural settings lead to farm pond city. It is much like oklahoma.

i was only kidding, but seriously the wind is a deal breaker!  not to mention, people like @gardnerjigman and @Bluebasser86 just give KS a bad reputation!! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, buzzed bait said:

i was only kidding, but seriously the wind is a deal breaker!  not to mention, people like @gardnerjigman and @Bluebasser86 just give KS a bad reputation!! 

Hahaha I know I know

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, jtipton91 said:

The wind in Kansas is killer. Just something we get used to I guess.

People wine and cry about the price of rage products but I bet when they have days like these with them, they don't have anything bad to say lol

That's me, I gripe and buy them anyway. Why? Because they "flat work"!!

Hootie

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, *Hootie said:

That's me, I gripe and buy them anyway. Why? Because they "flat work"!!

Hootie

Yes they do. Fishing time is too hard to come by to use baits that don't work as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Structure Bug is a fantastic bait, love it to death. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, jtipton91 said:

Kansas isnt as bad as people think, I promise. Aside from the wind it's a beautiful place. The abundant agricultural settings lead to farm pond city. It is much like oklahoma.

You're right about Kansas being much like Oklahoma. The only thing that separates Kansas from Oklahoma is barbwire fence and it's been down for years in most places :rolleyes:. Out here on the western prairie, you either fish in the wind or you don't fish much... btw...Rage Structure Bug is well worth the high price, almost all of us has spent for more on a bait that rarely produces, something that the RSB has no problem with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wnspain said:

You're right about Kansas being much like Oklahoma. The only thing that separates Kansas from Oklahoma is barbwire fence and it's been down for years in most places :rolleyes:. Out here on the western prairie, you either fish in the wind or you don't fish much... btw...Rage Structure Bug is well worth the high price, almost all of us has spent for more on a bait that rarely produces, something that the RSB has no problem with

I agree! Home home on the range lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice ones there,Rage gets it done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    bass fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing rods

    fishing rods


    fishing rods

    fishing reels
    fishing gear

    Truck Caps

    fishing reels
    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×