Sign in to follow this  
justbassintime

Love a whopper plopper? Try these

image.pngThis is for you guys that fish lake where a 8-10#+ largemouth is a possibility.

my lake is know for world class musky. One of the go to lures In the fall is a Joe butcher top raider. They have been around for 20+ years. 

A 7# bass on my lake is something to talk about, and very rare. I have caught many in the fall throwing a top raider. They are exactly like a whopper plopper, just a bigger and taller profile. That of a 12-14 " bass or trout. You guys that fish for those giant bass might need to give them a try...... Ps... Your welcome. 

• Like 2

I've caught some nice bass on a Top Walker fishing for muskie. Similar concept but with a bucktail instead of a solid body. 

38Hi1mBBTM4YTgAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

• Like 2

Here are a few more lures that I feel would work great on big bass lakes. I have had success catching big bass on them on my lake which is a very poor bass lake. Worth a try. Nothing ventured nothing gained. 

image.png

image.png

• Like 1

oh geese u are listing muskie baits for bass.  well if you are gonna do this do not forget to mention the sennet tackle pacemaker its a whopper plopper with a clicker.  the middle hook actually stays b ack and clicks the brass blade as you bring it in pacemaker_glam-550x250-300x136.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dsqui said:

oh geese u are listing muskie baits for bass.  well if you are gonna do this do not forget to mention the sennet tackle pacemaker its a whopper plopper with a clicker.  the middle hook actually stays b ack and clicks the brass blade as you bring it in pacemaker_glam-550x250-300x136.png

If you want a similar concept in a smaller bait check out the Jackall Binksy