MassYak85

Savage Gear 3D Rad

Anyone else excited about this lure? I just saw BR's iCast video with the savage gear booth and it looks awesome, in and out of the water! I like the thought they put into the design, instead of just throwing on two treble hooks and calling it a day. The ability to add the on-top stinger hook and take off the bottom trebles to fish it in thicker cover really caught me on this. I love my Spro rat but I wish I could throw it into some thicker stuff sometimes. The dual line-ties is also a very nice feature depending on how you want to fish it. And it is very affordable considering the price of other rat lures in the market. I will definitely be picking one of these up at some point. 

• Like 2

I was pretty impressed with it too.  Wait until you see it in person.  Here's the video for reference:

• Like 2

Savage Gear really is showing everyone up on the mass produced swimbait market. The design, realism, durability, and pricing of their swimbaits is very impressive. I'm excited anytime I hear they're releasing a new bait. I'm excited about the Gizzard Shad too.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Bluebasser86 said:

Savage Gear really is showing everyone up on the mass produced swimbait market. The design, realism, durability, and pricing of their swimbaits is very impressive. I'm excited anytime I hear they're releasing a new bait. I'm excited about the Gizzard Shad too.

Me too, their golden shiner color caught my eye. 

Any1 know how much the 7" gizzard shad weighs?

Just found it 2.75oz

I think I more excited about this rat than any bait in a long time