Zachb6

Favorite rod company

I have been watching the fishing youtubers lately and saw that they were trying out a company of rods that I haven't heard of before called favorite rods so I looked them up and saw they had a rod for only $50 so I thought I should try one out for that price so I bought the cheapest casting rod they had and got it in the mail yesterday. First impressions are it's very very light and it's a good looking rod too.  I'm planning on fishing tomorrow so It will really put it to the test but I was wondering if anyone else have gotten these rods and how they like them?

2 hours ago, Zachb6 said:

I have been watching the fishing youtubers lately and saw that they were trying out a company of rods that I haven't heard of before called favorite rods so I looked them up and saw they had a rod for only $50 so I thought I should try one out for that price so I bought the cheapest casting rod they had and got it in the mail yesterday. First impressions are it's very very light and it's a good looking rod too.  I'm planning on fishing tomorrow so It will really put it to the test but I was wondering if anyone else have gotten these rods and how they like them?

I would like to know your honest opinion on these

• Like 2

They look like ok rods don't like the bright colors though.

And one post below this one is;

LOCKDOWN!!