Sign in to follow this  
dinnerbait

Cup Holders

I have a 1994 Skeeter.  I got to the lake today and went to put my cold soda in the cup holder and it was gone.  My guess is it blew out of the boat and is laying on the side of the road somewhere which really sucks.  My question is are those plastic cup holders a universal size or do I have to find a skeeter one?  I have an older boat that I bought used so there is no owners manual.  The manual's that I do find on the internet are old and don't say anything cup holders.  Any suggestions of a place on the internet that sells them?

Not going to hold to many sodas like this....

IMG_0887 (1).JPG

I doubt it just flew out since it is pretty much recessed in a cubby hole. More likely it had help to remove itself.  I would measure the opening and give T&H marine a call. Much of the items boat manufacturers use in their boats are supplied from them.

There's a couple different sizes and you can order them on Amazon. I lost one as well and I found some sweet anodized replacements

032_zpsx3rpurz7.jpg

• Like 2

There are a few different sizes, but they're pretty standard. Cheapest and quickest option is to go to walmart as they usually carry them and see if that size fits. You could go Slo's route to as those look sweet! Consider putting some clear silicone around the ring of the cup holder to help hold it down and prevent it from happening all over again. 

• Like 1

Those anodized ones are the best friggin cup holders I've ever seen in a boat.

• Like 1

Had this happen to me on my new boat.  Flew out going down the road.  I was stopping at BPS anyways and it was $5 to get a replacement.  I grinded down the fiberglass on the console and made a nice fit.  A little superglue and it has been good for a couple thousand miles of towing.  

2 hours ago, gimruis said:

Those anodized ones are the best friggin cup holders I've ever seen in a boat.

They match the Lund raised graphics and my Hawg Handles

033_zpsl9q4uufp.jpg

ArdemtHawgHandle001_zps60eaf6ba.jpg

• Like 1