Sign in to follow this  
Bigchunk

Cranky fall pics

I haven't been on forum in while but got some bites today and soaked! Fat papa 55 killed it, every cast for an hour, then couple on siebert jig

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 7

Nice hawgs. It was an amazing weekend weather wise. Saturday was in the high 70's and today was lower 70's and high 60's. Didn't even get that cold saturday night into sunday. BTW, dude you need new pants. Just thought I would tell ya.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gundog said:

Nice hawgs. It was an amazing weekend weather wise. Saturday was in the high 70's and today was lower 70's and high 60's. Didn't even get that cold saturday night into sunday. BTW, dude you need new pants. Just thought I would tell ya.

I've been know to wear pants like that to work or fish, old timer one time told me my pants were "starvation badges!" Hahahahha. As long as you acquired the holes in your pants from a hard days work I consider it acceptable 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gundog said:

Lol yea I know they are in rough shape, but can't be buying pants when I need more tackle

And I got the bait out fairly easy somehow without pliers, not too bad when the mouth is big, they all lived to see another day!

• Like 1

Nice ones right there!