ffschoblocher

New guy from SE Wisconsin

Hi guys and gals if there are some here. Just figured I would put up this post to introduce myself. I have been lurking here in the shadows for some time but figured I would create an account. My name is Chris and I am in SE Wisconsin. I have been fishing my whole life but got more into bass fishing about 5 years ago. At that time I bought myself a boat just a Tracker pro team 175 txw but it gets the job done and well. For the last several years my boat has gone just about unused due to my job as a Firefighter/ Paramedic working tons of hours. Jump to now I have more time to fish when my body allows it. One thing I hate is I have no friends or family that are into fishing. My wife loves to go out with me but she would rather just enjoy being on the boat than fish which I have no problem with but sometimes it is nice to just have someone to fish with or against. Well I dont want to make this to long so I'll leave it at that and I am looking forward to interacting on here. 

Chris - Welcome to Bass Resource. Enjoy reading & contributing in the forums. Lurk no more, you belong here.  Thank you for your Public Safety service.

• Like 1

Hello Chris and Welcome to Bass Resource ~

A-Jay 

• Like 1

Greetings Chris and Welcome to the forums  :)

• Like 1

Welcome! :)

• Like 1

Welcome aboard!

• Like 1

Welcome!

• Like 1

Thanks for the Welcome Guys. I was able to get out today. The first lake was a bust this morning but my home lake did ok this afternoon. I was able to pull in 4 LMB and 1 pike. First time I had a pike hit a spinner bait. Not to bad for a few hours. I am pretty happy as long as I dont get skunked. 

Welcome aboard, Chris!

• Like 1

Welcome Aboard

• Like 1

On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 1:27 PM, ffschoblocher said:

Hi guys and gals if there are some here. Just figured I would put up this post to introduce myself. I have been lurking here in the shadows for some time but figured I would create an account. My name is Chris and I am in SE Wisconsin. I have been fishing my whole life but got more into bass fishing about 5 years ago. At that time I bought myself a boat just a Tracker pro team 175 txw but it gets the job done and well. For the last several years my boat has gone just about unused due to my job as a Firefighter/ Paramedic working tons of hours. Jump to now I have more time to fish when my body allows it. One thing I hate is I have no friends or family that are into fishing. My wife loves to go out with me but she would rather just enjoy being on the boat than fish which I have no problem with but sometimes it is nice to just have someone to fish with or against. Well I dont want to make this to long so I'll leave it at that and I am looking forward to interacting on here.

Please check your "PM Mail Box" I have sent you some information on a club that I use to be in... It's a great "Multi-Species Club". You can really learn allot of fishing information form these guys. Go to one of their meetings and bring a fishing friend with and I bet that both of you will join the club... Good Luck

http://walleyesunlimitedusa.org/

• Like 1

Welcome Home! We're glad you're here.

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome! 

Mike 

• Like 1