Choporoz

Auto Log-Out?

Every time I close a browser on the computer...or even just leave BR page on my phone, I am logged out.  This just began the last couple days.  I figured it was my browsers, but it doesn't matter if it's Firefox at work, Chrome at home, or any of my phone browsers.  It may just me since I don't see any other posts about it, but it is a new development and rather annoying.

7 minutes ago, Choporoz said:

Every time I close a browser on the computer...or even just leave BR page on my phone, I am logged out.  This just began the last couple days.  I figured it was my browsers, but it doesn't matter if it's Firefox at work, Chrome at home, or any of my phone browsers.  It may just me since I don't see any other posts about it, but it is a new development and rather annoying.

I only have my phone and have yet to be logged out.

I think it's a local issue to your machine.  Sounds like a cookie issue.  Try removing the cookie related to BassResource.com, and delete it.  Also, check your stored passwords in Firefox.  Delete the one for stored for Bassresource.com as well.  Close everything, open a new browser, and bring up the site.  Log in, hit the button stay logged in, and save your password.

I have BR bookmarked on my PC and my phone after logging in. Have never been logged out or had to sign back in

4 hours ago, Choporoz said:

I've been having the same issue. It happens on my Mac laptop, iPad and iPhone.  It's not happening with any other forums I follow.

I have three Apple devices at home, and log on w/ PC at work (for shame!) and I haven't seen anything like this.  Make sure you're not in Private Browsing mode in Safari.

That's alright. At least you can upload pics ! I don't even have the option to upload. I did have a cap where I could only upload 1MB. Now I don't even have an "upload files " button like I used to in the bottom left corner of this box. Now there is one in there right and it says insert other media and I can only upload "an existing attachment" or from a "URL" .. I don't understand why. I have more than enough space. 

Just upload to https://postimages.org/

We aren't an image hosting site, but offer a bit of space to up load some pics.

• Like 1