So I'm wondering if u guys have any suggestions for a cranking rod dedicated to throwing 6XDs, and 3/4oz lipless cranks. Unfortunately being a student I can't afford a really nice cranking rod so I've set my budget at $120. Ive considered the Lews David fritts 7'6" glass composit rod but idk anyone who has used it personally. What do u guys think?

What about a cabelas tournament zx cranking rod. 7'5 mh. Love mine

Fenwick Lunker stik, 7'8" MH-MF or the 8'0" MH-MF. $90 and would be close to perfect for the 6XD.

• Like 1

i've got a 7'9 mh crank rod by a company out of florida, that you can buy new for $60.  i don't deep crank much, so i didn't want to spend much money on that setup.  it's a got a good mod bend, not too stiff, and balances well with a <6oz reel.  the deepest i've thrown with it so far is a dt16, and it had no problems with that bait.

Lews TP1---The best $99 I have ever spent on a crankbait rod! I throw anything I have with it including 10XDs!!

Quantum Tour kvd crankin rod, 7'3" medium heavy.  It is an S-glass graphite composite, which gives it a more parabolic bend than pure graphite, and the S-glass does not have a backbone like e-glass does, giving it even more cushion without feeling like a wet noodle.  Can easily be found new on eBay for under $100, and I bought mine new for $60.

Shimano Exage 7"6 cranking stick, what i use for 6xds and up