Where does the new Siglon 4 and 8 fall in the lineup with SX 1 and TX 1. ??

Sx1 is awesome. I used tx1 last year for a bit, it performed great but was mediocre in the abrasion resistant department... 

5 hours ago, dam0007 said:

but was mediocre in the abrasion resistant department... 

It's braided line. Stop overthinking it. It isn't abrasion resistant to begin with. Some are better than others but when it comes down to it and you need something abrasion resistant, use a leader or switch to a mono/fluoro when you're tossing 8oz swimbaits on your 2 power rods. Find one that casts really smooth and roll with it. I really like the FX2 in blue/green. 

16 hours ago, iabass8 said:

It's braided line. Stop overthinking it. It isn't abrasion resistant to begin with. Some are better than others but when it comes down to it and you need something abrasion resistant, use a leader or switch to a mono/fluoro when you're tossing 8oz swimbaits on your 2 power rods. Find one that casts really smooth and roll with it. I really like the FX2 in blue/green. 

Lmaoooo 

But seriously the TX1 frays pretty bad especially compared to SX1. Smooth as hell tho casting. I use FX2 on my Frog and Flipping set ups. Loveeeeeee that line! 

I was was reading something after I posted this that Siglon is like a budget line from Sunline.??? 

I think staying with SX1 and FX2 is your best bet. I know I read somewhere that Siglon means practicality so I would think that the assumption of possibly being a budget line is correct. 

• Like 1

Although neither is very abrasion resistant, 4 carrier braid will be slightly more resistant than I carrier. But 8 carrier is smoother and usually casts better. I prefer 4 weave daiwa j braid. 

1 hour ago, CroakHunter said:

Although neither is very abrasion resistant, 4 carrier braid will be slightly more resistant than I carrier. But 8 carrier is smoother and usually casts better. I prefer 4 weave daiwa j braid. 

Had a couple spools of 40lb J Braid that came with some of my Tats. Wasnt bad at all, just don’t use 40 often. Typically 10lb, 30lb and 60lb