Cranks4fun

HELP! IDENTIFY these JERKBAITS.

I posted these pictures on a small collectors site and the guys were gracious and tried to help but I could not verify their guess anywhere online. One guy said "Roger's Slim Jim" but I cannot find ANY Slim Jim bait (and there are several) that look remotely like this and I have checked Google and Ebay. One looks very much like a Norman Razor bait, and it might be but it looks like it has rounder edges than the razor. Any guesses are helpful so I can verify date and value if any.

jerk2.JPG

jerk1.JPG

The bottom one looks like an old Renosky Deep Diver.

• Thanks 1

I agree that they're Roger's Slim Jims. Only place I've seen them in is the Roger's Sporting Goods in Liberty, MO.

• Thanks 1

Thanks, Bluebasser. I wish I could find a picture of these online to see what the color options are and the present value on them is. 

I believe @scaleface might know a little more about them than I do. I'm pretty certain that they've been discontinued for some time now. 

• Thanks 1

I dont know what they are .

If you think it’s from Rogers Sporting Goods give them a call (816) 781- 9026 and ask for an associate in fishing or get on their website.  At the bottom of their website it has a contact us link and you can send them an email with a photo attachment and post comments.  These folks are always willing to help in the store so you might get confirmation of your lure. 

• Thanks 1