Joshua Vandamm

Berkley maxscent/gulp/powerbait original

I’ve learned the hard way not to mix powerbait with gulp! Alive. Gave me some wicked chemical burns (osmolysis) of the skin around my nails/cuticles. 

My question is now about mixing the new maxcent with gulp alive... any reason not to?

also does anyone know the difference between gulp Alive and maxscent? Can you use the maxcent liquid on gulp and vis versa?

12 minutes ago, Joshua Vandamm said:

I’ve learned the hard way not to mix powerbait with gulp! Alive. Gave me some wicked chemical burns (osmolysis) of the skin around my nails/cuticles. 

My question is now about mixing the new maxcent with gulp alive... any reason not to?

also does anyone know the difference between gulp Alive and maxscent? Can you use the maxcent liquid on gulp and vis versa?

Seriously??!!  I have never experienced this -- now I'm (stupidly) curious.

I think you need to experiment with maxscent and report back with results. Inquiring minds want to know.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MIbassyaker said:

Seriously??!!  I have never experienced this -- now I'm (stupidly) curious.

I think you need to experiment with maxscent and report back with results. Inquiring minds want to know.

Yea man. It split my finger wide open. My guess is all the salt in the original came out into the gulp liquid and poop went skin cells. 

Pop I mean 🤣 

Edited by Joshua Vandamm

Gulp is supposed to stay in the package or it will dry out (it still does sometimes even in the bag). I've never mixed them with anything partially for that reason. 

Hmmmm let me see