Jump to content
tcbass

Tackle Warehouse no longer sells bulk Senkos?

Recommended Posts

Now that the July 4th Tackle Warehouse sale is about to start I need to restock my diminishing supply of Senkos, Zoom Super Flukes, Booyah Pad Crashers, and spare Teckel Sprinker Frog Tails for my homemade Teckel Sprinker Frogs. A few years ago I bought like a 100 Senko bulk pack from TW but I can’t seem to find them on their website anymore. 

 

Does Tackle Warehouse no longer sells bulk Senkos?

 

 

Also, are all rods and reels marked down or do you have to call and ask for special prices?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bulk senkos tackle warehouse? They sold bulk senkos really? I didn’t know that. 

3 hours ago, tcbass said:

 

 

Also, are all rods and reels marked down or do you have to call and ask for special prices?

You will find out if you get the 15% discount once you put it in your cart 🛒 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yamamoto experimented with Bulk packs in limited colors for Senkos.  They discontinued them.  If you find any out there on the open market, they are leftovers.  They were dubbed "Tournament Packs".  I still get mine in 100 bait packaging but as far as I know, they are not for retail anymore.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Senkos are no longer offered in bulk packs by the manufacturer. TW has a link to products/manufacturers not elligible for the 15% fireworks discount. I know cause I almost pulled the trigger on a Falcon Christie stick, almost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, reason said:

 TW has a link to products/manufacturers not elligible for the 15% fireworks discount. I know cause I almost pulled the trigger on a Falcon Christie stick, almost.

I just got a shimano Bantam at 15% off. When you put in your cart it shows regular price. You pay regular price then they adjust the price with the new sale price. Their confirming email shows the sale price. Call them & they will confirm that over the phone. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go on the Yamamoto site, I think they sell bulk Senkos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ghost said:

Go on the Yamamoto site, I think they sell bulk Senkos.

Sorry, discontinued.  You are limited to finding what is left out there floating in the retail market.  No longer offered.  Ebay is a good place to look.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2018 at 7:07 PM, Texas Rig Adam said:

I just purchased a 100 bulk senko in watermelon red on eBay 

Just make sure they are real GYBC Senkos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can purchase all sale items at 15% off. Doesn't matter what brand the sale items are or at least least year you would still get the sale price.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, mwh33 said:

You can purchase all sale items at 15% off. Doesn't matter what brand the sale items are or at least least year you would still get the sale price.

I was looking to pull the trigger on a Curado K and a Diawa Tatula rod last night. No sale on these two.

FM 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Fishingmickey said:

I was looking to pull the trigger on a Curado K and a Diawa Tatula rod last night. No sale on these two.

FM 

They are on sale. The price just doesn't show as the staff has to manually correct it afterwards. I got a pair of new St. Croix rods along with a new Shimano casting reel and spinning reel. It was full price at check out, but when I got the email confirmation and the charge on the credit card, it was adjusted for 15% off. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 2:31 AM, TylerT123 said:

 

They have to say that to protect their business relationship with certain retailers but they will honor the discount when you call or place the items in you cart & pay. As already said they adjust the price to the sale price after you process the transaction. If you want to argue or not believe your only cheating yourself out of the discount. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Dwight Hottle said:

 

They have to say that to protect their business relationship with certain retailers but they will honor the discount when you call or place the items in you cart & pay. As already said they adjust the price to the sale price after you process the transaction. If you want to argue or not believe your only cheating yourself out of the discount. 

 

 

 

Dwight is right. I bought a Minn Kota Ulterra last year at a steal and they didn’t show the price. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dwight Hottle said:

If you want to argue or not believe your only cheating yourself out of the discount. 

 

I don’t buy from TW, I was just posting what I saw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2018 at 4:40 PM, mwh33 said:

You can purchase all sale items at 15% off. Doesn't matter what brand the sale items are or at least least year you would still get the sale price.

It does not work for items on the exclusion list unless they are in the sale section

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mwh33 said:

It does not work for items on the exclusion list unless they are in the sale section

 

I’ve gotta respectfully disagree. 

 

 

I just ordered a St. Croix rod and Shimano reel, both not on sale and both brands are on the exclusion list. 

 

When I checked out showed full price. When I got my email confirmation showed both got the discount. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    bass fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing rods

    fishing rods


    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    bass fish

    fishing poles

    Truck Caps

    fishing reels
    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×