Ralph Nicholas Vito

Highly Suggest 360 GT Searchbaits

i have been just annihilating the pond i fish with these things (Bass and Pickerel) They really like the Houdini Color of these things. I suggest using smaller 3 1/2 as i have yet to catch anything on the bigger size but i don't doubt bass would go after the bigger size too. I'm probably late to the party and everyone already knows about these but just thought id put my 2 cents in :D !

Storm makes some other good swimbaits too that i have gotten a lot of hits on but the searchbait has been very consistent for me first 6 casts with them i caught fish :D

• Like 1

How are you fishing them? Are you just casting and reeling, or are you bouncing it off the bottom, or what?

5 hours ago, Bird Dog said:

How are you fishing them? Are you just casting and reeling, or are you bouncing it off the bottom, or what?

casting and reeling mostly sometimes i try to work it like a worm like bounce it but there is so much weeds and muck and crap that usually when i do that all i come up with is a clump of stuff Sometimes the bass eat it on the drop but what i like to do is wait for it to hit the bottom then start reeling. The hook is positioned so it comes out the top of the bait. Only problem with the whole this bait works thing ... the fish are destroying the rubber ... any they come in 3 packs W/ jig head  (but you can buy 6 packs of the rubber that goes on the jig head on amazon)

Agree, fantastic lures.  I even caught a rainbow trout on one.

They're a decent bait, more durable which is good if you're dealing with toothy fish. A Keitech or Rage Swimmer on a jighead or keel hook will outfish them most days  for me. I use the biggest ones I can find for trailers on my homemade magnum bladed jigs though.