NashLouie

2017 Megabass Destroyer- Oneten Special

Hello,

I am looking for any info, and/or feedback on the Oneten Special from the 2017 Destroyer series. 

What do you like/dislike. Do you prefer a different stick

Also what other applications can you use this rod for outside of jerkbaits. Not what you can get away with, but what it performs well at. Topwater?

balances well with a light reel, in front of the reel its a 7" rod. has the same crisp feel as the other 2017 Destroyers i own.

i like it for 1/2oz walking topwater and jerkbaits of course. i did not like it for lighter walking topwater, i like a little more tip for those. havent fished much else with it.

if youve never fished that line you should check out the FMJ and Daemos. they have become 2 of my favorite rods among GLX,NRX,CNQ,Legend Elite and other MB rods. neither would be my first choice for jerkbaits or topwater however.

selling a like new oneten soon if anyone is interested. i just dont do those techniques enough to justify the rod. gotta try that javelin!

• Thanks 1

On 11/2/2018 at 4:49 AM, NashLouie said:

Hello,

I am looking for any info, and/or feedback on the Oneten Special from the 2017 Destroyer series. 

What do you like/dislike. Do you prefer a different stick

Also what other applications can you use this rod for outside of jerkbaits. Not what you can get away with, but what it performs well at. Topwater?

I would recommend you join the Tackle Tour forum and ask there.  A member there own a tackle shop, is an authorised Megabass dealer and has a ton of on the water experience with many different rods.  Other members there also have a lot of experience with MB rods and can provide you with detailed feedback and follow up questions

• Thanks 1