deaknh03

Fishmas 2018 loot

Here is the place to post pics of the stuff your secret santa sent you.

Just got wind of whom this morning. Will be packing up a box to send tomorrow.

FM

Fishmas box delivered to Santa's sleigh and on it's way!

Fishingmickey

• Like 1

Dropped off the box with Santa yesterday. He's going to try to get it there before Christmas LOL

Ordered mine on Sunday night direct to be sure it would get there on time -- I don't trust anything I order in December to arrive on time after several experiences in years past.

I shipped my present out on Monday at lunch time. Someone should be receiving a nice present here soon.

Holy smokes, @KDW96 went above and beyond!! Thanks for the stuff! I can respool my spinning reel and give the ole dropshot (Kvd half shell) and small swimbait a try this winter and I'll be prepared for flipping a menace/lizard later on with some fresh 832! I also really like the hard baits you sent me. Thanks again, you're too generous

AADDDC0E-A923-4C67-9229-7FD1013E3BB2.jpeg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, j bab said:

Holy smokes, @KDW96 went above and beyond!! Thanks for the stuff! I can respool my spinning reel and give the ole dropshot (Kvd half shell) and small swimbait a try this winter and I'll be prepared for flipping a menace/lizard later on with some fresh 832! I also really like the hard baits you sent me. Thanks again, you're too generous

AADDDC0E-A923-4C67-9229-7FD1013E3BB2.jpeg

Wow, that's pretty awesome! Merry Fishmas to you :)

• Like 2

Thank you j bab ! it will all get put to good use.

IMG_1901.jpg

• Like 4

Thank you so much @fishballer06 cant wait to throw that lucky craft! Good looking out brother. That frog is gonna get worn out this spring.

20181220-221305.jpg

• Like 2

Package sent directly from TW. Enjoy!!

• Like 1

Thank you @bigjean663. Terminator jigs are some serious quality jigs, plus as it happens the lures I still have on my to buy list happen to be a dark colored chatterbait (as I lost mine in rocks late last year) and I didn't even do an inventory let alone resupply of my soft plastics yet, so these are going to get some serious use next year!

IMG_4413 - Copy.JPG

• Like 3

@Boomstick just glad it got there lol. Stinks I paid to get it there by Wednesday and you just got it.....but at least it’s there and you approve. 

• Thanks 1

I’m having trouble uploading a pic of my loot. The photo is 1.1mb but won’t upload. I tried to upload to imgur and use a URL to upload and it didn’t work either. Any help? I’m on my iPhone or other options is my MacBook 

Open your photo on your MacBook. Select TOOLS in the top toolbar. Then resize the image. You should be able to choose the largest option and still stay below 1 mb. The resized image should save to you desktop. Drag it to you post and you're done. 

• Thanks 1

@Kyhokie hooked it up! He must have done his homework on what I like. Swimbaits and grubs are always tied on when I'm on the water. And the wiggle wart and Pointer are my early spring go to baits! Thanks bunch for the awesome loot! 

7bhjq2S.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fishballer06 said:

@Kyhokie hooked it up! He must have done his homework on what I like. Swimbaits and grubs are always tied on when I'm on the water. And the wiggle wart and Pointer are my early spring go to baits! Thanks bunch for the awesome loot! 

7bhjq2S.jpg

You forgot to include the Graco BOAT seat, lol!!!

18 minutes ago, Big Rick said:

You forgot to include the Graco BOAT seat, lol!!!

That seats for my future fishing buddy ;)