Jump to content
BassNJake

FLW championship

Recommended Posts

Looks like @everythingthatswims is up to his old tricks.

He and his partner are unofficially in second place in the college championship associated with FLW.

 

Tournament is still ongoing.

 

Good luck to him and his partner this week!!

 

image.png.18930285ecbaad658b57ebb69b1dd7f9.png

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BassNJake said:

Looks like @everythingthatswims is up to his old tricks.

He and his partner are unofficially in second place in the college championship associated with FLW.

 

Tournament is still ongoing.

 

Good luck to him and his partner this week!!

 

image.png.18930285ecbaad658b57ebb69b1dd7f9.png

Where did you get that? The FLW site shows them in first after day one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 12poundbass said:

Where did you get that? The FLW site shows them in first after day one. 

It was the live leaderboard, so at the time they were in second.

 

Looks like they had a little rally to put them in first come weigh in time

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BassNJake said:

It was the live leaderboard, so at the time they were in second.

 

Looks like they had a little rally to put them in first come weigh in time

Looks like they had a rough day yesterday only 2 fish for 4-4. Sitting in 7th so not out of it.

 

@MIbassyaker you see the boys from GVSU are in 9th? I see them up on leaderboards quite frequently, good for them! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 12poundbass said:

Looks like they had a rough day yesterday only 2 fish for 4-4. Sitting in 7th so not out of it.

 

@MIbassyaker you see the boys from GVSU are in 9th? I see them up on leaderboards quite frequently, good for them! 

Ah, cool. I haven't been following, but I see stories about them occasionally.

 

Bassrankings has GVSU at 2-year standing of 6th among colleges right now:

http://bassrankings.com/college-rankings.php?collection=ranks_colleges_12mos&level=&name=College+Rankings

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MIbassyaker said:

Ah, cool. I haven't been following, but I see stories about them occasionally.

 

Bassrankings has GVSU at 2-year standing of 6th among colleges right now:

http://bassrankings.com/college-rankings.php?collection=ranks_colleges_12mos&level=&name=College+Rankings

That’s cool. Didn’t know they did that. I see Michigan State is just above them 👎. I don’t ever hear anything about them so I was surprised to see them.

 

I looked at the individual angler rankings and @everythingthatswims Is ranked 17 which is pretty darn cool! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The West Virginia team finished in 9th place in the FLW College Championship out of 148 teams.

Great job!!

 

image.png.c339535d02db4749d0f4d6606ea9b9ea.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like @everythingthatswims And his partner ended up in 9th at the FLW college nation championship! Congrats to him and his partner on a job well done! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing poles

    fishing

    fishing poles

    fishing poles

    fishing reels

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×
×
  • Create New...