Sign in to follow this  
dieselaw

how about this boat.....

Doesn't look like a bad boat, I would try to talk down a little from that price, water test it and take it to your mechanic and have it looked over. If the owner doesn't want you to water test or have a mechanic inspect I would steer clear. Most imporantly though, its your money and if you think you are getting a good deal and you are happy with it, then who can tell you otherwise.

boat looks good, you can sell off one of the motors to get some cash back, but all of it does add up to over 2K.  Go check it out! :o

That's a good looking boat and sounds like it's been taken care of, for some reason though the price seems a little steep to me. Around here you can get a used fiberglass bass boat for that... I guess depends on what you are looking for.

Without knowing the age of the boat/motors/trailer it would be impossible to tell what would be a good price.  If you can find that info then you can look it all up on NADA and know if the seller is in the ball park or way over the fence. :o

When you get right down to the deal on anything used, the actual value is what the seller will take and the buyer will give but right now you are on the wrong end of the stick because you don't have engough info.

the boat looks like an old star craft ski boat converted. typicaly those were good boats.