G. Loomis IMX Pro 884c TWFR

Always in the market to try new frog rods since hollow body’s are my fav lures to toss.   Came across a good deal on an IMX pro 884c.    Not much info out there on this rods.  I’m guessing they aren’t very popular.  ??‍♂️.    Anyone out there have any real world experience or insight to offer on this rod?   Thanks in Advance.   

Thanks for the reply.  Appreciate it.   I have a frog rod for the thick stuff.   Was looking for something along the edges to toss hollow bodies. Also looking for an excuse to try an IMX pro.   LoL.   I know they’re probably better as contact rods but I do love frog rods. ??‍♂️ 

• 8 months later...
On 5/29/2023 at 4:14 PM, MiceNReets said:

Always in the market to try new frog rods since hollow body’s are my fav lures to toss.   Came across a good deal on an IMX pro 884c.    Not much info out there on this rods.  I’m guessing they aren’t very popular.  ??‍♂️.    Anyone out there have any real world experience or insight to offer on this rod?   Thanks in Advance.   

Did you end up getting it? You like it?

36 minutes ago, waymont said:

Did you end up getting it? You like it?

I didn’t.    I passed on it.    Was just thinking about it the other day though.    Maybe this is a sign.  LoL

56 minutes ago, MiceNReets said:

I didn’t.    I passed on it.    Was just thinking about it the other day though.    Maybe this is a sign.  LoL

Go get it! Spring will be here soon.

47 minutes ago, waymont said:

Go get it! Spring will be here soon.

Have you tried it yet?    My bass season doesn’t open until 3rd Saturday in June.  I have a few months :)

54 minutes ago, MiceNReets said:

Have you tried it yet?    My bass season doesn’t open until 3rd Saturday in June.  I have a few months :)

Not that specific one, but I mostly use Loomis IMX-Pro and GLX rods. Every one I use has been great so far.

• Thanks 1