Sign in to follow this  
Bass XL

lc top

hey all! All righty, I have a question. I am looking to get  a Lucky Craft Topwater. But I cant make up my mind on what i want to get. I am debating on the G-Splash or the live sammy, or the normal sammy.....any recomendationswould be great!

Thanks alot

This year my two best topwaters were both LC; G-Splash 65 and a Gunfish 95.

Allen

I personally am a big fan of the G-Splash, but the majority of people on here seem to really like the regular sammy.  I don't own one yet, but I hear they are the easiest walk the dog bait to use.  

The G-Splash 80 and the "regular" Sammy 100 are both excellent choices. You can't go wrong with either of these.

I would go with a LC Sammy 100 in American Shad and a Gunfish 95 in American Shad. Both are very nice topwater baits. The Sammy is by far the easiest walk the dog bait on the market that I have found. The Gunfish is one of the best pop and splash baits on the market. I am just partial to the American Shad colors. Other good colors are Tennessee, Ghost Tennessee, and Chartreuse Shad, and Pearl Ayu. That's my .02 cents. ;)

Everyone should own a sammy...the first bait of that design.  The gunfish is a close second...I think you can buy a cheaper bait that works as well as the G-splash though.

Everyone should own a sammy...the first bait of that design.  The gunfish is a close second...I think you can buy a cheaper bait that works as well as the G-splash though.

Very well put. I own all 3 baits and couldn't agree more.

raul, that looks awesome, what is it and how much?

It 's called Water Bug, cost around $22 with shipping all the way down from Japan.

Here 's another one of those japanese LCs:

Catbug:

catbugrabitsiro2.jpg