Sign in to follow this  
South FLA

Skeet Reese's Revo....BAIT MONKEY..is yelling in my ear!

Many of you have seen me bad mouth the Abu Revo Premier since it struck out with the same whining issue after numerous attempts. Some lucky fellow on here purchased my replaced premier after I gave up.  

Nevertheless, have you tackle junkies laid your eyes on the Skeet Reese Revo?  Nice, very nice, maybe I will venture to the dark side once again........

Shimano/Daiwa bretheren convince me otherwise, darn you bait monkey!!

post-7188-130162925409_thumb.jpg

You must have been holding your mouth wrong on the Premier.  Your replacement has been nothing but great.  

It is a cool looking reel- who makes a rod with a matching color scheme?

I think e-21 is coming out with a new rod that is going to be called

the banana peel. hahaha

The yellow blank Lamiglas would be your best bet.

All that reel is is a premier with one more bearing and an inshore handle and a wacky paint job. I am 12 and own 2 revo S's hey thats enough for me but a fellow of mine that is the same age and is SUPER RICH. Has a revo s revo sx and skeet reese dont like it

All that reel is is a premier with one more bearing and an inshore handle and a wacky paint job. I am 12 and own 2 revo S's hey thats enough for me but a fellow of mine that is the same age and is SUPER RICH. Has a revo s revo sx and skeet reese dont like it

You missed.  It has 5 more bearings and different frame material than Premier, plus the longer throw handle AND it's only slightly

(.4 oz) heavier than the Premier.  

I don't like the yellow, but I like the build.  I'm prefering the Winch right now myself.

The Skeet Reese Revo has only been available at select online retailers for a week or so.  So your buddy ordered, received, and reviewed the reel in that time?!  Not saying it isn't so, just keeping it real.

I guess it is just a personal thing. I guess having a three hundred dollar reel in my hand gives me the heebee jeebees lol. When ever I hold one and vision I had one. The first thing I see is the reel falling out of my hands or flying off the deck because I forgot to tie it down.LOL

How do you guys think the winch compares to the stx. They are both priced at 200, wich is more diserving of the 200 doller price tag?

The Winch just came out.  I doubt anyone has one yet.  Maybe on order.  One guy in Tackle Tour claims to have gotten two before they were known to anyone else, and likes them.  But that's all he said.  

As much as I am a revo fan, I don't think either one of them is worth 200 bucks.  I'll wait until someone else buys them, decides they don't like them and I'll get them on e-bay for 100-125 dollars.  

sorry I am not up to date on all the latest releases so I was unaware that it was just released. thanks anyways

I could care less about the Skeet Reese Revo, but can't wait to get a Winch