Sign in to follow this  
CFFF 1.5

Guide Series Reel Parts

Does anyone know where I can order parts for a Guide Series GST35F Spinning Reel. I have been told they are Pfleuger President reels with the Guide Series Logo. Could I just buy parts for a Pfleuger.

Many store Re-brands, and Re-brand Signature reels, aren't supported by the host mfgr. They build them, then the store sells them, then your out of luck for service and parts. As suggested you will have to contact the store were the reel was purchased...

Good Luck & Tight Lines!!!

Something about comparisons was the subject in a whole thread a while back. If I've got my Gander models right the GST more closely resembles the Medalist not the President. I own a GST40, a Pres and a Medalist.

Many store Re-brands, and Re-brand Signature reels, aren't supported by the host mfgr. They build them, then the store sells them, then your out of luck for service and parts. As suggested you will have to contact the store were the reel was purchased...

Good Luck & Tight Lines!!!

I wasn't sure how the branding thing worked David

Very informative post thanks for the general heads up

So I have no need to get parts for this reel anymore. I called Gander Mountain just now and asked if I could parts for this reel and the guy there said to just bring the reel in he will exchange it for free. No need for a receipt or anything. I bought this reel on ebay for a total of $13.00 and now I get a brand new reel for $13.00. Gander Mountain is awesome.