Sign in to follow this  

That is a good quality line but the Ultra Soft version is the one that works so well on spinning gear.

In use, Hybrid Ultra Soft has virtually no memory. This line is ideal for spinning tackle. #6 is .010" diameter, 11.9 lb test. However, I think you will find that #4 and #6 original Hybrid works, too. For $4.88, give it a shot!

I have been using  #12 Ultra Soft on baitcasting equipment, but I think you will find the original very manageable on casting gear. For the price, I decided to buy a couple of spools, too!

8-)

Yes!  I bought three spools the other day (8,10,12#)  Just spray 'em down with some KVD line and lure and it perform a lot better.

In use, Hybrid Ultra Soft has virtually no memory. This line is ideal for spinning tackle. #6 is .010" diameter, 11.9 lb test. However, I think you will find that #4 and #6 original Hybrid works, too. For $4.88, give it a shot!

I have been using #12 Ultra Soft on baitcasting equipment, but I think you will find the original very manageable on casting gear. For the price, I decided to buy a couple of spools, too!

8-)

I can't find the Ultra soft. do you know where I can buy it?

-Ike

I have been using #12 Ultra Soft on baitcasting equipment, but I think you will find the original very manageable on casting gear. For the price, I decided to buy a couple of spools, too!

8-)

I can't find the Ultra soft. do you know where I can buy it?

-Ike

Cabelas

Best deal on the internet right now.  I picked up a few spools of 10#.  They were out of 12# but I'm gonna try again.  

Of all the advice that RW has ever offered, the Yo-Zuri recommendation is my favorite.  YZ Hybrid is perfect on baitcasters and is the perfect all-round line.  Low stretch, super strong, holds a knot, super-abrasion resistant, mega-sensitive.   Great line.