Sign in to follow this  
DonkeyHunter

NEW curado 200E7 question

On *** these are still only available for pre-order. I would assume that'd mean t hey aren't available yet but on Cabelas and on Fishusa.com and on ebay they are available to order and it says nothing in the way of notifying you that it's a pre-order so it seems they have them in stock...Does anyone know if these are available for sure or not? and has anybody ordered and received one yet???

shimano started shipping them about 2 weeks ago. some shops got an initial shipment but most of them are out of stock again. i've seen them at my local tackle shop (fisherman's warehouse). at cabelas.com, try adding one to your shopping cart...the next window will tell you that it is backordered and give you an approximate timeframe.

I got one last week.  Awesome reel!

I heard Shimano only shipped out 100 - to the 93 reps...  Probably just a few more weeks and every place will have them! :)

Bass-Hunter, your avatar is disturbing.

Cabelas does not have any in stock.

Cabelas DOES have them in stock as partner got his last week from there. Pretty impressive reel but it takes a little tuning to get right.

Cabelas does not have any in stock.

Cabelas DOES have them in stock as partner got his last week from there. Pretty impressive reel but it takes a little tuning to get right.

Shimano® Curado® E Baitcast Reel

Item number:XJ - 123662

$179.99

MODEL: CU200E7

This item is on backorder. Cabela's estimates it will take 1-2 weeks to ship this product.

Go to Cabelas.com and try to order one.

My Friends Dave,Mike and Dan got thiers already! Several others have them back ordered with a 2 week delivery date, so they ordered them anyway. They are made out of metal, it's not like they are gonna go bad or anything! ::)