Sign in to follow this  
coolhandlala

Just recieved my new '09 Legend Elites from St. Croix

Some of you probably know what happened.  I put the story in another post.

Well today I came home to a tube in my garage.  I opened it and sure enough my new LEs were inside.  I thought the previous models were sweet.  These are awesome I got the lec68xf and the les68xf.  These are the lightest rods I have ever held, I am not sure what my glx weighs but it is not this light.  I put my symmetre 1500 of the spinning rod and the thing feels sweet.  They put enough cork in fron of the reel seat that it is balanced perfect so your entire hand fits just in front of the reel foot (some people might not like this, but trust me it is great).  The casting model is great with the new reel seat that has 2 slots for your fingers, they are in a natural place if you like to palm a reel.  Overall these are the sweetest rods I have ever bought. I am so excited to try them out to bad there is 2ft of snow on the ground and 18" of ice everywhere.

Alll in all I didn't know how St. Croix could improve the LE series but the defenitely hit a home run in my book.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WOW!  

Some of you probably know what happened. I put the story in another post.

Well today I came home to a tube in my garage. I opened it and sure enough my new LEs were inside. I thought the previous models were sweet. These are awesome I got the lec68xf and the les68xf. These are the lightest rods I have ever held, I am not sure what my glx weighs but it is not this light. I put my symmetre 1500 of the spinning rod and the thing feels sweet. They put enough cork in fron of the reel seat that it is balanced perfect so your entire hand fits just in front of the reel foot (some people might not like this, but trust me it is great). The casting model is great with the new reel seat that has 2 slots for your fingers, they are in a natural place if you like to palm a reel. Overall these are the sweetest rods I have ever bought. I am so excited to try them out to bad there is 2ft of snow on the ground and 18" of ice everywhere.

Alll in all I didn't know how St. Croix could improve the LE series but the defenitely hit a home run in my book.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Any costs involved other than shipping?