Sign in to follow this  
MitchIsFishin

Just go figure

I'm just venting, but bought a new Symetre 2500FJ today on a good deal, and also picked up a new C3 4600, which is a reel I never previously owned but always wanted to own. The Symetre has an issue, that may be fixed (I hope so, because otherwise I kind of like the feel of it), but the C3 is silky-smooth perfect. So nice for a round reel. NOT ripping Shimano here, because basically I think most manufacturers make fine reels and everyone can/does make a lemon now & then, and I don't even know if that is yet the case, but maybe that's the bucket of luck I have.

Going to spool the C3 with Yozuri Hybrid and try it out Thursday.

;)

Mitch:

I noticed alot of guys mentioning Yozuri Hybrid line on

their posts.

Is this line really that good ?

Thanks,

BB

I bought a reel of a guy on here, he spooled it with Yo suri line 12 lbs. It is one of the best lines I have tried for awhile. I love it.

While I'm not Mitch....I'll take the liberty of answering and say a definit YES!

Mitch:

I noticed alot of guys mentioning Yozuri Hybrid line on

their posts.

Is this line really that good ?

Thanks,

BB

What's the issue with your symetre? There is a shimano support forum here to help you out. Congrats on your latest acquisitions. ;)

Roadwarrior started talking about Yozuri Hybrid a couple of years ago, I think. Tried it & like it a lot.

The Symetre? I don't think its anything ReelMech can't fix, could return it but other than the fact it is stiff, not as smooth for some reason with the handle on the right hand side, it seems good. Not sure, I'll wait for a reply from Bantam. Like the color of it, but then again the fish don't care what color it is................

;D

Glad you like the C3. I cleaned and lubed my 2 year old C3 recently and it made a huge difference. The factory lube must be pretty stiff.

BTW, I picked up a Symetre a few months ago and really like it.  Hope you can get your problem resolved.