Sign in to follow this  
reeetep

thinking aobut getting a new reel

im thiking about getting a new reel, but i dont know if i should get quantum code or a abu garcia black max. ive been reading the reviews on the code and a lot of people said its no good. well just let me know thanks!

I have a buddy who brought back 3 codes before he realized he should have bought a Revo S. I can't say anything about the black max, I have never tried one

I can't say about the Code and how good it is or isn't but if the reviews aren't that great I would say step up.

The New Quantum Accurist is only $10 more or the New Kinetic PT for $30 more at least at Cabelas. I have last years Accurist PT and it is a great reel and I think Tackle Tour did a brief write in regards to ICAST on the reel.

I have a code and like it....far surpassed it now though.  It's not worth the $120 at Walmart but I got it for $80 and it has lasted and done me well.  Depending on how much you have to spend there are some good deals in the Flea Market here if you keep your eye out.

im thiking about getting a new reel, but i dont know if i should get quantum code or a abu garcia black max. ive been reading the reviews on the code and a lot of people said its no good. well just let me know thanks!

Unless you can find the quantum code under $50, I would go with the black max. It's a good thing to check the reviews on the items, which I always do.

If you are interested in Abu Garcia I would check out ***, many of their 2009 line of Revo's are on sale right now.

Unless you can find the quantum code under $50, I would go with the black max. It's a good thing to check the reviews on the items, which I always do.

agreed!! i always do the same alot of site like bps and gandermountain has writin reviews as so does other but i just use those two,