Sign in to follow this  
AUfisher

tigerodz?

hello everyone!

has anyone here ever tried tigerodz? i had some people tell me about them and they really spoke highly of them

tigerodz.com

thanks

GOD BLESS

Luke

looks like there is not much info on the blank or guides used besides the ones that are listed with recoil's ...

Those people that spoke highly of them , do they own them , if they do , see if they'll let you use one of them so you can make your own evaluation.

I know 2 people that own them, one is a prostaffer for Tigerodz.  They use NFC blanks and quality components.  From everything I've heard they are great rods and the owner, Tim is a good guy to work with.

AUfisher has been looking for advice on rods

around $150 or so since joining. I think he is

just looking for suggestions.

Here's mine:

Spinning: Avid AVS68MXF

Baitcasting: AVC68MXF

8-)

thanks everyone! and yes, i am just looking for suggestions before buying. im 15, so i dont have a steady job yet until later this year, so when i get 150$ or so, i want to be sure i spend it on a rod that is good quality and will last. i really like the avid and is what i will more than likely end up getting, but i liked the looks off these to.

i am going to  see if the people who reccomended these will let me try them out before buying just to see if i like them.

thanks for yall's help!

GOD BLESS

Luke

i highly doubt a rod made with a NFC blank is gonna come anywhere near under $150.00 !!! just the blank alone is gonna be around $250-$300 ....

i highly doubt a rod made with a NFC blank is gonna come anywhere near under $150.00 !!! just the blank alone is gonna be around $250-$300 ....

Yeah the one guy I know that bought one payed in the $250+ range for his and he is friends with the owner.  The other guy is on the prostaff so that's a different story.

If you want to go more custom I think G-Blanks rods start at around the $150 mark.