Sign in to follow this  
roadwarrior

New World Record From Rhode Island

It's amazing he could even start the car.  Hopefully they will take his license and send him to the Rhode Island Hilton for about 6 years.

Wow...now there is something to aspire to.

What a wreck.  I will never understand how someone gets that drunk.

He will probably get a slap on the wrist and be driving again in a week or so.....

Nothing will be done till he kills someone.... if then.   Our laws concerning driving intoxicated are like pointing an unloaded gun at a charging elephant.  Worthless, for the most part.  It is sad really.

I was just relieved after reading the headline that it didn't involve a little guy in a UPS truck.  ;D

Geez, can you imagine how heavy he had to drink to get THAT drunk.  Really sad when you think about it.  :(

He will probably get a slap on the wrist and be driving again in a week or so.....

Nothing will be done till he kills someone.... if then. Our laws concerning driving intoxicated are like pointing an unloaded gun at a charging elephant. Worthless, for the most part. It is sad really.

Most assuredly.

What they should do is attempt to determine how many people that he passed on the road and charge him with a count of attempted murder for each and every person that he passed.

If .5 is fatal and he was .491 why didn't they slip him one more? Then the people of R.I. could have saved a ton of money and probably a few lives down the road.

Matt- "world" ;)

They asked for his license, he handed them a credit card ::)

Indeed, but I'm pretty sure .491 is not a "world" record. Just the highest ever recorded in our state.  If I'm not mistaken, the highest recorded in the USA was a .500. Gotta love the Google.

Just don't understand the need to get plastered. Especially not like that. What a tool bag.

Matt- "world" ;)

They asked for his license, he handed them a credit card  ::)

Indeed, but I'm pretty sure .491 is not a "world" record. Just the highest ever recorded in our state.  If I'm not mistaken, the highest recorded in the USA was a .500. Gotta love the Google.

Just don't understand the need to get plastered. Especially not like that. What a tool bag.

was that .500 a dead person?

Unless my math and theory are off,  that's almost 1/2 of his blood was alcohol. :o

Unless my math and theory are off, that's almost 1/2 of his blood was alcohol. :o

Decimal is in the wrong place. The number is roughly 1/2 of 1 percent, not 50 percent. Amazing that it's enough to kill a person.

Ronnie

Fox news and the Projo need to work together. Love how things differ.

If .5 is fatal and he was .491 why didn't they slip him one more? Then the people of R.I. could have saved a ton of money and probably a few lives down the road.

I'll drink to that!