Sign in to follow this  
preach4bass

I love the Olympics!

I love to watch sports, pretty much any sport.  I would watch competitive thumb-wrestling if it was the only sporting event on TV.  I also love the USA.  That combination leads to a very addicting couple of weeks every four years.  I love the Olympics!  Go USA!

Go to http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/index.html

You can watch most of the games live or you can watch the replay. I watched the entire US Soccer game today. It was cool.

Right now I'm watching fencing and weight lifting and judo live.

Oh, it's free.

An international farce.

the greatest athletes around the world competing head to head is an international farce now?

I can't speak for others , it is not so much the athletes what has driven my interest away, well it started with the slaughter at Munich it's

The politics surrounding the event

Propaganda

The Coverage, and all the dribble coming out of the Network vid heads

The Networks period

Steroids and other doping

Crooked and Politically motivated judges

The huge amount of scandal around the bidding process

Anybody got any idea why the USA volleyball coach has already been murdered over there?? >:( It had only been one day and already that happened.

Anybody got any idea why the USA volleyball coach has already been murdered over there?? >:( It had only been one day and already that happened.

Wrong place  , wrong time.  It wasn't the volleyball coach , it was a relative.

They went to a volatile enviroment and paid the price. Can someone explain to me why we condon  China and award them a prestegous event like this.?

I can't speak for others , it is not so much the athletes what has driven my interest away, well it started with the slaughter at Munich it's

Propaganda

The Networks period

See red item above. WE don't condone anything the IOC conducts the bidding , and it is open to all member nations!

WOW what a shocker; Koby,LeBron and the best of the NBA against Ming and 4 mooks!

I would love to see the best college players and amatuers and leave the pros home

Propaganda

The Networks period

true... but nevertheless, very talented athletes giving it all they have under enormous amounts of pressure... thats gotta count for something

I guess we could take out ball and go home.  But, since our nation's leaders decided to send our best atheletes to China to compete in the games, I'm going to cheer for them to win every gold metal.

If you boycot everything that is negatively influenced by politics, money, or bribery, you probably don't watch many sporting events anyway.

If we keep thinking like that it will always continue to get worse.

As much as I love baseball and the ponies the best sports I have ever watched and played was NEIGHBORHOOD STICK BALL IN BROOKLYN, 8-) Played soley for the love of the game and block pride, and oh yes a little side money

If you boycot everything that is negatively influenced by politics, money, or bribery, you probably don't watch many sporting events anyway.

how true

An international farce.

the greatest athletes around the world competing head to head is an international farce now?

Yep, a dog & pony show for a bunch of deluded wonks.

Yep I was watching till had to watch the girl ( I Think ) swimmer that posed naked for PETA. They make me sick ( I Think ) ::)

Yep I was watching till had to watch the girl ( I Think ) swimmer that posed naked for PETA. They make me sick ( I Think ) ::)

peta OR THE NAKED SKINNY GIRL?

peta OR THE NAKED SKINNY GIRL?

Both...  

The Men's 4x100m Relay (swimming) was awesome!  The French team talked trash about the US, saying that they were going to smash the Americans.  And, at the beginning of the last leg of the relay it looked like it.  The French were ahead, with the US in second, but the Americans came back and just barely out-touched the trash-talking French team.  I love it!