Sign in to follow this  
BucketmouthAngler13

Anybody play any instruments?

When I was a senior in high school I tried to learn the guitar.  I tried for 3 months and could not get it down, but I did manage to learn "Turn the Page" by Bob Seger.  After that I stopped trying, but sometimes I think about attemmptng it again.

Teaching myself guitar.  ;)

When I was younger, I took Trumpet & Piano.

I can play the kazzo too. :D :D

-Ike

I play bass guitar. I have three bass guitars and a 4x10 cabinet with a vintage randall head.

only instument i play is my braided line running through the guides of my st. croix avid  :D

I play the guitar, I have an epiphone Les Paul, some random strat, and a big marshall. Anybody know of a decent Acoustic for about $500?

-searoach

percussion..... by that i mean a variety of things.    drumset. mallets. you name it. but i love marching...... love it! the only thing i get more of a thrill out of than catching a bucketmouth was my pregame solo at a home game marching for the university of akron......    GOD I LOVE TO PLAY!

post-14567-130162960454_thumb.jpg

by the way im the short one in from the end on the left..... looking down because i kid you not one of the cuties in the band was making really inapropriate faces at me and my assistant section leader evan-the tall one the entire time we played for the band...... kind of a demo for us to "motivate" them into working harder than we do....

guitar here...play for a local band

vids --->

I'm on the far right

I toy around on the Mandolin, love to play bluegrass, Jazz, and some blues... still teaching myself.

I play drums, a little bagpipe, and recently bought myself two nice banjos and hope to learn to play them soon (been messing around with them on and off for a few months but need to start really practicing and learning)

I am learning guitar.

I have also been playing the turntable for about 4 years.

-For those who think that the turntable is not an instrument you should check out DJ q-bert or Mixmaster mike on youtube.