Sign in to follow this  
SenkoShawn

Post your pets

so i come from a family that breeds pit-bills and not backyard breeds. Im a dog trainer and a dog lover. our dogs are show dogs and champion blood line, papered to the fullest extent. and i hate all the BSL crap that goes on so i figured id post my pet and hope to see yours.

i have a bunch more just gotta find them lol

l_5666f5ec2d7b30843d15352f744c1fd0.jpg

Heres Katy the weener dog

katie.jpg

heres samson my German Sheppard

samson2.jpg

name: Dobbs

breed:Lab/mastiff

He's about 5 years now.

post-9142-130162960616_thumb.jpg

Ruger

ruger1.jpg

AKC Black Lab. Got her when I was 15. Parents were going through an ugly divorce. She was my little homie. Waited forever too. Called the breeders, they had just bred their best female with an awesome bird dog I had actually hunted with. So after waiting another 5 weeks. I had decided to get the biggest male they had and had already picked the name Ruger , a nice burly, manly bird dog name. Showed up at the breeders and they let the pups out of the pen into the back yard. I sat down about 20ft away and was just gonna watch them for awhile when the biggest pup of the bunch came waddling up and climbed into my lap. Licking me and basically being adorable. "I'll take him!" ........ wrong kinda plumbing, it was a girl. But it was too late, I was already sold on her and her manly name. Been my best friend ever since.

Sorry, long story.

This is Brody

IMG_0050.jpg

This is Brody being happy

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

This is what Brody does when you leave him at home and he knows your going on the boat without him.

IMG_0961.jpg

Brody never stays at home now when I go fishing. ;D

Very similar story as 4bizz's but the opposite.  Called the breeders with the intention of getting the SMALLEST CHOCOLATE FEMALE they had mainly because of my small living quarters at the time.  Went to the breeders and sat and watched as they let the pups out.  All of them came running out and most ran to the mom to eat.  Then there was this one that basically walked right over to me and sat on my feet like we had been buds for years.  Only problem was it was the biggest yellow male.

I really wasn't wanting a dog over 70 lbs at the time and I really had my mind set on a chocolate.

I am now the owner of a 120 lbs yellow male ;D.  Wouldn't have it any other the way.  He really is the best dog I could ever ask for.

Deuce

DeuceI2.jpg

DSCF0954-2.jpg

DSCF0140.jpg

this is Zoey.  she is a blue heeler(australian cattle dog)/collie mix.  she is about 10 months now.  i rescued her from the humane society.  i also have two cats, but i dont have any pics at the moment.

zoey.jpg

Here are my two kids with fur, Pebbles and Max. Pebbles is a great squirrel dog, only dog I have actually seen catch one from behind. Loves going fishing too!

post-7188-130162960641_thumb.jpg

Here is a shot of my 4 yr old - HR Hill's BigCreek Black Jax MH - "Jax" for short . Next to my kids , he is my pride and joy

theJAXdog3-1.jpg

This is..................

...........not mine..... but i wish she was....

;D

post-16573-130162960644_thumb.jpg

Left: Buddy XI

Right: Rigs

They were both frat dogs, and since I took care of them when I lived there, I took them with me when I left. They're best friends, and nothing erases a bad day at work better than these two dudes wagging their tails when I get home.

post-10657-13016296065_thumb.jpg

Me and my wifes Rottweiler. He's grown fast, and may as well be our son. He is a great companion.

The mighty Leland!

post-15939-130162960656_thumb.jpg

Zellamander and Tokyo.....Those are some fine looking animals you have there.