Sign in to follow this  
Low_Budget_Hooker

Hookem, you're up early......

Someone bump the crib?  

Turn the nap room light on at the day care center?  

Got a big play date today?  

Found your first hair when you took the midnight wizz and are too excited to get back to sleep?

:P

Game on young chitlin

Someone had to change his Pampers    

And get his Pablam and Strained Peach Treat ready, he cries whrn he's hungry

I see the family channel is having a 24 hour marathon of "The best of the Wiggles"

Must be it.

I see the family channel is having a 24 hour marathon of "The best of the Wiggles"

Must be it.

WOW! They have a show about Dave's Worms already!

ok guys, this is all fun and good, but we still haven't made a decision yet.  It's Saturday night,.......who's going to babysit???  Muddy took last Saturday, anyone want to volunteer?

Babysit who? We're all going out. Some of the Mrs. Depends are bored and need a night on the town. And the Pamperites have to show them a good time because all you guys will be sleeping around 7:30 after Wheel of Fortune. ;)

^^^Thats why he's our leader.

Wheel of Fortune ?? heck no, tonight's Lawrence Welk on PBS at 7:00. We get to stay up 'til 8:00 !!

Babysit who? We're all going out. Some of the Mrs. Depends are bored and need a night on the town. ;)

That's fine, just remember the rules,....Home by the time the street lights come on!!  

Can't wait to see Mrs. Depends on your big wheel either, have someone take a pic for us :)

LBH we all know your woman will be excited tonight because she can ride shotgun. We all know you can't see over the steering wheel.

Babysit who? We're all going out. Some of the Mrs. Depends are bored and need a night on the town. ;)

Can't wait to see Mrs. Depends on your big wheel either, have someone take a pic for us :)

Gonna be on more than just my Big Wheel... And you made Mrs. Depends singular, it should be plural. :)

LBH we all know your woman will be excited tonight because she can ride shotgun. We all know you can't see over the steering wheel.

He always drives in the gangsta lean position, but he can't help it.

At least when Hookem leans he does'nt look like he is about to die. Man you bunch of old farts are jealous.

Hey Hookem did you ever get that krazy system for your 'wheel yet?

-gk

When you Depends fellas wake up in the morning, we Pampers shall return with your Misses.

But I don't think some of the misses will want to return after they have had Pamperites.

They'll want to return to get a little more of the Depends Social Security checks so they can take us out again though Tin

Pamperites = P, I, M, P, S

Explains the line of dudes at your bedroom window last night.  I am assuming some were customers and some were just there to participate in the spank box you set up for your 20th B-day.   ::):P :-*

I'm not judging,....to each his own, but knowing now how you swing, there will be no more comments about our women.   With age comes wisdom and all the cougars know y'all are too young to have learned any of the good stuff yet.  (well, maybe not Tin, he stayed at my house for a week, had access to my computer,...lots for him to learn on there,and again,...he IS from RI, lol)

We're goin Cougar huntin tonight boys!!!

Y'all gotta have something to hunt with first    

We're goin Cougar huntin tonight boys!!!

Y'all gotta have something to hunt with first

You know Catt makes a good point here. You should never go after big game with a small concealed weapon

Since I am a skilled hunter, I go into the field with a species and condition appropriate caliber.

Given the fact that these cougars have spent the last 15 years being hunted with very droopy and inadequate weapons, my flat shooting, hard hitting firearm should fill the void well, finishing the hunt with only one shot neccessary.

Team P +1

crossbones.jpg