Sign in to follow this  
Muddy

YOU ARE IN THE ARMY NOW

Fifty-one years ago, Herman James, a West Virgina mountain man, was drafted by the Army. On his first day in basic training, the Army issued him a comb. That afternoon the Army barber sheared off all his hair. On his second day, the Army issued Herman a toothbrush. That afternoon the Army dentist yanked seven of his teeth. On the third day, the Army issued him a jock strap. The Army has been looking for Herman for 51 years.  

That kind of reminds me of the "Write your weight on the bathroom stall so we know how much to dip out." comment.

;D

Good one.  Don't know what it funnier.  The punch line or Muddy spelling Virginia, "Virgina."  Just has a funny ring to it when pronounced that way.  ;)

Hey I take credit for my many mispelled words, I actually cut this from an email I recived from a friend and Pasted it here, so I  must fess up and admit this one is not mine

Good one. Don't know what it funnier. The punch line or Muddy spelling Virginia, "Virgina." Just has a funny ring to it when pronounced that way. ;)

Although I am greatly tempted, I wouldn't touch that one with a ten foot pole. Rest easy Mods.