Sign in to follow this  
Bassn Blvd

Hanging Christmas lights.

Well, after 5 years of procrastination I finally decided to take the wife shopping for Christmas lights and decorations to hang outside.  I got half way through screwing the hooks into the facia boards and it started to rain/pour.  Oh well, the motivation has now left so I guess she'll have to wait 5 more years.

putting them up is the easy part. taking them down afterwards is the work.

its alot of work to store the stuff and trying to untangle the mess ,than a big  wind comes and  half of it goes out i  like to just pile everybody in the car and go  drive around and look at everybody elses.

It sucks. Just came in from the cold rain (thank God for good raingear)

I have two small kids, I kinda have to do it. I'd rather hang a few wreaths and put some electric candles in the windows, but what'ya gonna do ?

I got Clark Griswold living a block away. This guy is off the hook. Does his entire BACKYARD in addition to the front. It does look good though, I gotta give him credit.

My wife doesn't want to hear me b$&* about hanging lights in the rain 'cause I don't have a problem fishing in it! :D

I got Clark Griswold living a block away. This guy is off the hook. Does his entire BACKYARD in addition to the front. It does look good though, I gotta give him credit.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

now i wanna go watch Christmas Vacation ;)

I made an effort to hang extra banana lights this year, in hope of the Bait Monkey visiting. ;D

I made an effort to hang extra banana lights this year, in hope of the Bait Monkey visiting. ;D

Good one. But I wouldn't trust that booger.  He'll eat the bananas and only leave the peel.

My wife wants some hung up at my house too, I am not looking forward to hanging them.

There is a disease associated with Hanging Lights in the Cold/Stormy weather of the North East: Snow Balls ;D

heck, I jus pull the extension cord outta the shed n plugged it in...I dont go nuts jus some white icicles hangin off the gutters,( I leave year round) a big wreath on the front door and a sno globe for my daughter...Im done in about 1 hour, a 12 pack and a pint of brandy. 8-)