Sign in to follow this  
.ghoti.

New State Motto for Illinois.

WELCOME TO ILLINOIS:

WHERE OUR GOVERNORS MAKE OUR LICENSE PLATES.

Funny that someone with a name that sounds a lot like Gotti is joking about making license plates (just kidding).

How about the Illinois Golden Rule... He Who Has The Gold Makes The Rules.

Sad, but true, Pond Hopper.

Well if they all werent elected by the peoples republic of Chicago then they would probably not be so corrupt! >:(

I agree.  Chicago runs that whole state.

GOVERN ILLINOIS; WHEN YOU FINISH YOUR TERM HERE:

Blago never lived in the governor's mansion.  Instead he stayed in Chicago and "commuted" down to springfield.  A bit expensive to commute by helicopter or private jet, but hey, what's money when you've got a 5 billion deficit?

I heard on Bloomberg that since the 70's IL has over 1,000 politicians that have been convicted of criminal activity.  That's not good.

Don't look now, but take a look at how many IL politicians have been nominated to the Obama administration....

Hey Ty, it was just a joke and not made to be factual.I do not know a thing about Chicago Politics in real life,m just riffin off of Ghoti's idea.

I know.  I didn't take offense or anything, it's just that us Illinoisans (the non-corrupt ones at least) are a bit sensitive about giving this guy the governor's job and then him expecting the state to pay for him to get to work (by flying him there).  It'd be nice to get a job like that!!!   ;D

Sorry  I did not intend to taint all people from Chicago, I should no better than to stick my nose in stuff I know little of. my mistake

Sorry I did not intend to taint all people from Chicago, I should no better than to stick my nose in stuff I know little of. my mistake

No need to be sorry about anything.  I should've just left it as the joke that it was.

Hey Ty it's cool. I enjoy your posts and inputs. I really should not joke about things I know little about, I am  OK admitting I am at of line, with no hard feelings