Sign in to follow this  
VTbasskid16

fishing with out a license humor

enjoy....

~Fishing with out A license~

A man is walking from the lake carrying two fish in a bucket. He is approached by the Game Warden who asks him for his fishing license.

The fisherman says to the warden, " I did not catch these fish, they are my pets. Every day I come down to the water and whistle and these fish jump out and I take them around to see the sights only to return them at the end of the day"

The Warden, not believeing him, reminds him that is illegal to fish with out a license. The fisherman turns to the warden and says, " If you don't believe then watch," as he throws the fish back in the water.

The Warden says, "Now whistle to your fish and show me that they will come out of the water."

The fisherman turns to the warden and says " What fish?"

Taken from the Deerfield Valley Sportsman Club Ice fishing derby by the Deerfield Valley News. Feb 5&6 2005. Whitingham, VT

Please don't try this, respect the Fish & Wildlife.

Very good story!!

I remember one that Paul Harvey told one time:

It was about two boys fishing on the shore of a local lake.  As the game warden approached one of the boys took off running.  The game warden pursued him and, after running for several hundred yards, the boy stopped and proceeded to get out his fishing license.  The game warden caught his breath and asked the boy, "If you two had your fishing licenses, then why did you run from me?"  The boy replied, "My friend is the one without the license."

The game warden turned around and the other boy was gone.  

. . .then there was the one my cousin and I always laughed about (when we were kids):

Q:"Did you hear about the fish the one-armed man caught?"

A:  (Holding one hand out)"It was this long"

I promise, it was funny when we were 7.

Not about fishing, but a funny one.

Two guys were duck hunting one day and they shot a swan. Just then the game warden came up and said you can't shoot those. The one man said, I'm sorry I didn't know that, I shoot one of these everytime I come out; they are soooo good. While the game warden is writting the ticket he asks the man, so what does swan taste like anyway? The man looks at him and says.........Kinda like Bald Eagle..

He then had to go to the ER to get his foot out of his mouth....lol ;D

A man was approached by the warden while fishing with dynamite. The warden said to him that it was illegal to fish with explosives and the he would need to see some I.D. So the guy lights one more stick and ask the warden to hold it for him while he gets out his wallet. The man turns around and picks up his wallet from his tackle box and looks back at the warden and ask, "are you going set there and hold that all day or are you going to fish!"