Sign in to follow this  
Bassn Blvd

It's here

Season and weather change is upon us and so is the Itchy, watery eyes, headache, sore throat and snot drippage by the gallons.  My gums even hurt this year.

I feel like a big pile of cow dung.

Season and weather change is upon us and so is the Itchy, watery eyes, headache, sore throat and snot drippage by the gallons. My gums even hurt this year.

Is it allergy season down in south florida?

90 degrees here today..came down with a cold Friday...Argh.. >:(

Here's to feeling better, and dam soon..

I know what you mean, Bassn.  Theres been some nasty junk going around lately.  I was fine one day and in bed the next.  I'm still trying to get rid of it....

Season and weather change is upon us and so is the Itchy, watery eyes, headache, sore throat and snot drippage by the gallons. My gums even hurt this year.

Is it allergy season down in south florida?

Everyday is allergy season in S.Florida.  My 2 yr old started out Thursday with 103 fever. It finally broke lastnight but that's when my sore throat started.  By this morning I felt like I was hit by a train.   I go all year without the FLU (knock on wood) but get a head cold whenever we experience seasonal change.

im with ya doug. last week i was sick as a dog. still coughing and blowing out massive farmers.

I hate for my fellow bassers to get sick but there is some relief in knowing I'm not alone.

Just to be apart of the sick group, I missed school and a nice day of fishing due to food poisening... Liquid came out of both ends seemingly non-stop, almost all weekend.

Im finally holding food down now.

I went to the gym to workout and dropped off my daughter off at the kids club. That kids club is a breeding zone for flu-all the kids looked sick, lot of coughing. Needless to say the whole family has been sick since that visit.

My wife just got back from the Dr.  She came down with a nasty cough last weekend.  Right now she's the only one that is sick.