Sign in to follow this  
Jigfishn10

Randy Moss Interview

If he liked it here in New England so much, then why did he ask for a trade out of New England. Hope he is happy with his new team of Fail.

He didn't ask for a trade out, he wanted a contract in new england. that trade was done overnight and he had no idea.

He didn't ask for a trade out, he wanted a contract in new england. that trade was done overnight and he had no idea.

From what I had heard he asked his agent to ask the Patriots for a trade out of New England. Maybe I am wrong I dont know but thats what I had heard.

But the Boston Herald, citing an unnamed source, reported on Tuesday that Moss wanted out of New England after a Week 1 win on Sept. 12, telling his agent to ask the Patriots to trade him.

Read more here.

I can't find the article on ESPN, it may have been just on TV that said he didn't know about the trade. He just wanted a contract and you can see he is missing it here from what he said. He was trying to force a contract but ended up getting traded because Belichick and the patriots don't pay. Everyone knows that. Complain about pay and get traded.

the patriots paid wolfork,and brady,and countless others over the last 10 years. What the team doesn't do is overpay. Moss is overrated and old,for a receiver. The pats pay younger in their prime players,and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Remember Adalius Thomas?? I do believe he was paid.

Randy Moss got paid. He came to the Patriots having 1yr left on his deal from Oakland. The Patriots gave him a 3yrs $27mil with $15mil guaranteed deal. He didnt want to play the last yr of the contract without a newer deal. I also think that the Patriots got to predictable with the Moss and Welker show. Anyway he is gone and the Patriots are doing fine without him, and he sees that too.

absolutely. the Pats also helped Randy get into the HOF, he put up some big numbers here and helped remake his failing career. He was a bomb in Oakland and yes the pats did pay him also.

#NFL Network's Michael Lombardi reports: Randy Moss has been waived by the Minnesota Vikings.

Bahhhaah! They traded a 3rd rounder for a player for 2 games....

#NFL Network's Michael Lombardi reports: Randy Moss has been waived by the Minnesota Vikings.

Bahhhaah! They traded a 3rd rounder for a player for 2 games....

;D  Take that Randy!!!

its up in the air if its official.

Apparently, the front office hasn't announced anything, nor has Moss' agent been contacted by the team with any waiver news...

The only thing backing up the report that Moss had been waived was that Childress told the team he was gone...

He stayed back to stay with his family but maybe childress told him last night. The pats could pick him back up pay him less and keep they're 3rd round pick.