Sign in to follow this  
deaknh03

health care costs

If you can't afford a doctor, go to an airport - you'll get a free x-ray and a breast exam, and; if you mention Al Qaeda, you'll get a free colonoscopy.

Uhhhh, I think I 'll skip the free service, colonoscopy and body cavity search ---> I don 't think so.  :-?

Problem with your theory is I would still have to shell out money for a plane ticket. I guess that would be called the "copay"

Problem with your theory is I would still have to shell out money for a plane ticket. I guess that would be called the "copay"

;D

Well not really, just run to the front of the line infront of all the people that paid and tell them your VIP... you'll get your free room and board before everybody else  ;D

Well not really, just run to the front of the line infront of all the people that paid and tell them your VIP... you'll get your free room and board before everybody else ;D

You dont need a ticket, just act crazy in front of the security. You will get more than just a "free medical exam",  probably got your meal covered for a while as well. LOL, not recommend doing it...

I just had to pay $127 for eardrops!  Health insurance just like oil, just like politics is a scam.  Everyone needs it, therefore they keep increasing the prices.