Sign in to follow this  
mrlitetackle

pics of top secret "lunker lake"...ssshhhh!!!

here is a few pics of some of the better ones i have caught in the last few weeks from my top secret "lunker lake" (as i have deemed it).  Its a small pond/lake to say the least, and my buddy and I are the only one's to ever fish it (its great!!).. I always throw them all back as well............(you can see some houses that border it in one pic, but no one is ever fishing here except for me and my pal, so i you live in orlando and by some chance recognize this, consider it my present to you!)....happy fishing to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-20421-13016299032_thumb.jpg

post-20421-130162990328_thumb.jpg

post-20421-130162990334_thumb.jpg

post-20421-13016299034_thumb.jpg

Nice fish.............

Yesterday closed the bass season for me, the gnats are out and it's getting humid.

Snook, Tarpon and Cuda are turning on, kinda nice how mother nature has that one worked out.

Never, ever tell anyone where that pond is located.

It is yours.  All yours.  

Keep it that way.

Congrats on some nice catches.  :)

Never, ever tell anyone where that pond is located.

It is yours. All yours.

Keep it that way.

Congrats on some nice catches. :)

Indeed!  If the picture is any indication, that 8 lb'er is one long fish.  There's some potential for a future DD there.

Nice fish!

Great pics!

8-)

Thanks guys. Its nice to have a place where i can show the fish to people who actually appreciate them.  The old ball and chain has grown bored over the last few years of constantly seeing all the pics...(she likes that i have a hobby that i love doing, she's just not all that interested in seeing them all the time now)..

Nice fish! You do know that you don't have to worry about the secret. All members are sworn to the utmost secrecy :-X! I used to fish this 1 lake in a city park at night. I caught a nice fish one night and one set of treble hooks got caught at the bottom of his gills. She was bleeding quite a bit when I got her landed :P, so I took her home. I woke the wife up somewhere around 2:00 so I would have a witness of how nice the fish was. After that she was pretty tired of any pics, stories or otherwise ;D...

skillet

That's one pond I wouldn't share with my grandmother.  So, no.  Don't tell anyone its location.  Nice bass!!!!

If I went fishing without a shirt, I'd die of hypothermia within an hour.  Dang!  This has been a winter that will not let go!!!!