Sign in to follow this  
paul.

little em's "all by herself" fish

i'm trying to teach my little emily to fish by herself this summer.  she has her own little spinning outfit now.  so far she's caught 2 with no help whatsoever from dad. :)  she's lost a few more.  she makes the casts.  she works the baits.  she hooks and fights the fish.   and she gets 'em in (sometimes ;)).  even though she's reeled in many nice fish for dad, catching her own is obviously so much more special for her because she does everything herself.  she is so happy.  i used to have to ask her if she wanted to go fishing, but since our first "lesson" she's asked me to take her fishing every day.  and yes, she is already feeling her oats. ;D  she's already talking smack after a few lessons.  already saying how she's gonna be a better fisherman than her old man.  (won't be very hard to do  ;D).  she even refuses to take another pic until she gets one a lot bigger than a pound.  she's already refusing to use live bait 'cause she likes tricking 'em with her "secret baits".  i am in trouble - big time.  but i love it.  here's some pics.  she was worried about showing her secret bait, but i told her y'all wouldn't tell anybody. ;)  

Look how happy she is! Priceless.

That's the way it's suppose to be, Little Em's gonna keep her Daddy on his toes ;D and BTW Paul, she's already figured out that you gotta keep favorite baits secret....She's a NATURAL ;)

Nice fish for a beautiful little girl

Big O

www.ragetail.com

Great job Em and Dad!!!

WOW!