Sign in to follow this  
catnip

Newbie intro

Hi, all.  Thought I'd introduce myself and let you all know up front why I'll be asking questions that will make you scratch your head and say "What the?"

My name is Jeff, I'm a local trucker around the Virginia/West Virginia area.  I'm a single dad of 3 girls (2 of them are teenagers :-/) I'm a martial arts student (2 years kenpo and 2 years, so far, aikido).  I haven't had the chance to fish for about 6 years so I've forgotten most of what I ever knew.  I live in great country for bass fishing with Smith Mountain Lake just a few miles down the road.  I've got the James, New, Maury and Cow Pasture rivers close by.  I'm trying to find a decent canoe to fish out of...it's better all around for me than a larger boat for some of the relatively shallow areas of the above rivers.  I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of questions before I have anything constructive to add but I'll enjoy reading up until then.

Welcome aboard catnip. I'm sure you will find all the information you want here. Very good site and very smart fisherpeople.

Basst of luck,

Snag

Welcome. I feel for you with 2 teenage girls, I have 2 teenage sons and they a handful, but good boys. Hope I can help out anytime I can. ;D

Welcome catnip, sit back, and enjoy the forum. Join in, and be amazed at all the info you will learn from all on this forum.

Welcome.You're gonna enjoy this forum.I've only been on it for 2 days ,and I'm having a ball.It' great to converse with people that are as crazy about bass as you are.