Sign in to follow this  
fishinfool

BPS 4th of July

Does anyone know of a sale going on for the 4th? I really need a new trolling motor and was just wondering if this would be a good time to go. Let me know if you've heard anything. Thanks guys.

Check on Ebay.  I got one this Spring new MinnKota Maxum 74lb thrust for under $600.  Sometimes you can get lucky.

I just ordered some Bomber Square A crankbaits for $1.99 each.  I should be stocked for the rest of the year for shallow cranks. ;D

KU_Bassmaster,

One of my very favorites! The downside is they are not very durable and you need to test everyone of them before you start really fishing them. BPS is great about exchanging defective lures, don't be shy.

Here is the BPS sale...you can check the store/location to see if your store has a sale on them

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.CFPage?appID=260&template=fishing.cfm&cmid=HP_PB_july4_fishing

BTW I have a brand new Motor Guide FWHT 30thrust motor that hasnever been used(wires still wrapped etc) that I am looking to sell.  If interested let me know

CPR ;D

No kidding, but I don't thing is a REAL durable squared bill crank out there.  I have tested out a lot of them over the past couple years and the most durable has been Rebel's, but I don't like the action on it.  I like Bomber and Strike King's squared bill cranks the best.  I just wait for one of the two go on sale and then I STOCK UP.  Back in Feb. I got about 20 Strike King's for about $1.59 each.  The last one just broke about a week ago, so now I have a new supply on it's way.

BTW- I also orded some Yo-Zuri Hybrid.  I couldn't find it anywhere in the KC area, not even Cabela's.