Sign in to follow this  
cravenfish

What a GRATE site!!!!

I just found this site the outher day and I think its a grate place for fishing junkies to exchange info and BS. Keepup the good work.

GOOD FISHING ALL!!!! :) :)

If you are brand new, then check out the articles. This is an incredibly awesome site. Many of the people on the forum are highly skilled and knowledgable people that you can ask anything and they'll have an answer for ya. Welcome, man.

Welcome!  Indeed! This is a great site!  There are three of my family members who participate. Of course, you can tell by my sn that I am a female bass fisherman, Rattlinrogue is my husband and fishing partner, Sorethumb is my brother.  Bassin is in our blood and this a a wonderful site to share and gain bassin knowledge.  Have fun!

Hi and welcome, this is a great site.  The posters are very pleasant here, not something that can be said at every forum.

Hey cravenfish,

Welcome aboard! This site is THE TOP of the bass fishing sites on the net! Can't wait to hear your stories and insights!

You've seen the rest, now see the best...........welcome aboard fellow angler.

Welcome! Feel free to use the complimentary spell-check feetcher! ;)

F.Rod

Fly, I have gathered you are without a doubt, someone I would love to tell jokes with and just cut up. At the same time though.......come on. (and I think you know what I mean)

And truthfully I did laugh, but I know some people who, well............

I've learned alot about bass fishing...ideas, products & techniques to try. If I have a question(s), there are plenty of responses & suggestions. I'm glad I found it, it's such a great site!