Sign in to follow this  
Red

walmart sale..

dont know about your wally worlds, but i found some nice deals tonight so ya might wanna check it out.  they had strike king spinnerbaits for $2 stanly spinnerbaits for $1.50, trick worms for $2, rattle traps for $2.  everything was good colors too.  i bought three bags of trick worms, watermelon and green pumpkin, two of each brand spinnerbaits in white, chart, and chart/orange, plus two traps in two different shad patterns.  they also had a bunch of gammy hooks and bullet weights for $1 per pack and a few other bomber, norman, rapala cranks for $2.  just thought i would pass the word!!  ;D

Cliff

This varies according to the location and what sells at that particular location.

You bet! I was just at Wally World this evening and the only thing they had on sale here was Mizmo tubes. Besides a decent selection of Tiki Sticks, they don't carry very much that I use. Heck, their line selection has a lot to be desired too!  ;)

This varies according to the location and what sells at that particular location.

X2

Here in the city the selection stinks. Out where I fish it's like a small BPS.

Our Wal-Mart's fishing section is just about nonexistent anymore.  The only thing I get there now are those small Strike King buzzbaits for smallies in the spring.  It used to be pretty decent...sucks now.

There was a time (15 yrs ago) when you could go to walmart and get mid priced to highend reels from the big 3 along with  the best lures available at that time .Now walmart is geared toward the amatuer  pricewise and such