Sign in to follow this  
DropinTrons

texas rig and c-rig question.

Hello all,

Does anyone have any articals that i can use or know where i can find them about "How to use texas/C- rigs for dummies" lol i looked though the Featured articles section but didn't see any, i might have missed them but will look again after i post this. I know there use somewhat the same but i want to know what makes them different besides setups.

Thanks

Joe

"Carolina Rig Tips" is in the top portion of this section, "General Bass Fishing".

Go back to the top of the page.

Do a little searching around the website, we have about 1,000 posts on T-rigging.

C-rig is good for covering a large area, like a lake point.  I use T-rig for drops, channels, and areas with a lot of cover.  I probably use T-rig 80% of the time.

I use T-rig about 90%.  Do a search on bass fishing rigging.  This should get a lot of hits.  The first one is probably this place.  Bassresource.com.  Lots of information here on rigging.

Do u guys do anything to your weights with a tooth pick? in what cases would that be good in? There probley is 1,000 post on the subject. I just missed them. I am looking to find those post right now.

Thanks for your help

Joe

Pegging your weight is mainly for grass or other thick cover,IMO.Pegging is breaking off a toothpick beside your line inside the sinker.You peg it with the weight touching the eye of the hook or nose of the plastic.

Get from BPS the dvd wormin with Woo

Its all u need